Michigan Real Estate Attorney
Avoid costly pitfalls in your next real estate business deal!
Hiring a real estate attorney may seem like just another avoidable expense. The truth is, hiring an attorney to ensure your interests are protected and everything goes smoothly at the closing could save you thousands of dollars if something was overlooked.
Attorney Aaron M Fales has earned the trust of Michigan property owners for the oversight of their real estate transactions. He does the necessary due diligence to make certain the title is good, there are no liens against the property, and the deal will close as expected and agreed to.
As a buyer, Aaron M Fales will assist you with:
- Drafting your offers, Letters of Intent and/or purchase agreements
- Helping you understand and negotiate the purchase contract
- Helping you during your due diligence and property inspection periods
- Help you understand the terms of the mortgage and if necessary, work with the bank to update them
- Arranging title insurance protection
- Make recommendations for resolving any title defects
- Thoroughly review covenants, easements, liens, and other items recorded against the property
- Attend the closing and review any papers before you sign
- Prepare and record all the necessary legal documents
- Ensure you receive a valid recorded deed reflecting the terms you accepted
As a seller, Aaron M Fales will assist you with:
- Reviewing offers to purchase your property
- Negotiating and editing offers to purchase, LOI’s and other instruments
- Attending the closing and review the paperwork before you sign
- Ensuring the mortgage is paid and satisfaction is issued
- Preparing the deed and other documents, as needed
- Deal with title issues and make recommendations for resolution
When it comes to owning and operating a business, having a trusted legal advisor ensures your legal needs are met. In most cases, having an advisor before an issue or transaction need arises, will save you time and money.
The Law Office of Aaron M Fales can offer you sound legal advice and a complete range of real estate services, including:
- Real Estate Transactions
- Lease Negotiations, Drafting, and Administration
- Tax Appeals
- Economic Development Incentives
- Pollution Control Abatements
- Title Services
- Zoning and Land Use
- Construction Planning
- Lending and Finance
- Restructuring, Workouts, and Loan Sales
Protect your investments and your assets. Make hiring an attorney part of the groundwork for all of your real estate related endeavors. Call 248-767-8940 now for your initial consultation.